Copper Mountain offers one of the best Tubing rides in north America.
After your days skiing why not get the kids for a night of screaming runs of a different kind.
Copper Mountain – offers group size tubes for the whole family or double tubes for a romantic ride.
Book in advance and save 20% . You can pre-purchase tickets here http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/plan_and_buy/tubing
Copper Mountain Tubing Conditions
- All tubing participants must be at least 36″ tall.
- Tubing sessions last 1 hour.
- Sessions start promptly at the top of each hour.
- Tickets are picked up at Guest Services in the Copper Station building located in the East Village.
- Plan to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your session start time to allow enough time to park, sign waivers, get tickets and arrive at the tubing hill on time for your hour of pure FUN!
- Appropriate winter attire is recommended. Dress warmly and wear comfortable winter boots.
- Kids ride solo; no lap riders.
Hours of operation:
Opening November 29th. Friday, Saturday and Sunday only until Dec. 13th.
11am-6pm Sunday-Thursday; closed Wednesdays in January/February
11am-7pm Friday-Saturday and Holiday Season
Copper’s Tubing Hill is conveniently located off I-70 at Exit 195, in the East Village at the base of the Super Bee lift. FREE and easy parking is available in the Alpine Parking Lot, with a free shuttle right into the East Village. Limited parking is available after 3pm in the Wheeler Lot, East Village.
Have a group of 10 or more tubers? Give us a call to book discounted group rates. 866.416.9874